Saturday, September 11, 2004

relationships 'r' us

glimpses of real-life soap operas
(who needs reality TV?)

single man #1: "I'd be happier if I were married."

married man: "I wish I'd stayed single."

single man #2: "Lilith is a great lover, but when we're not
having sex, all we do is argue. I bet I'd be happier with Eve."

single man #2 (later): "Eve's a sweetheart, but
she's lousy in bed. I bet I'd be happier with Britney."

single man #2 (much later): "Britney's an immature, selfish
brat. I bet I'd be much happier with...[fill in the blank]."

single woman #1: "I'd be happier if I were married."

married woman: "I should have stayed single."

single woman #2: "Bob's a great guy, but he's kinda nerdy. I'd
be much happier with Phil."

single woman #2 (later): "Phil's a real he-man, but when we're
not making love, all he wants to do is get drunk and watch sports
on TV. I'd be happier with Mike."

single woman #2 (much later): "That bastard Mike cheated on me!
And he's a control freak, too. I'd be much happier if I gave up on men
and found a woman."

single woman #2 (much, much later): "Goddammit, that bitch
Deanna cheated on me...then kicked my ass when I confronted her."

And so it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home