Monday, September 06, 2004

yeah, i know i said that i wasn't into blogging, but...

Well, here i am...sucking down caffeine already, and it's not even
4:30 AM. I've had enough sleep already...i hate sleeping. There's
too many other things that I'd rather be doing.

I told a friend of mine that i'm not interested in blogging, that i don't
really have the time for it. But in the wee hours of the morning, there's
not a lot going on. I would rather be writing poems or short stories,
but inspiration isn't a constant companion, is it?

I did write one new poem earlier this AM...i'll post it on here later.

2 Comments:

Blogger opalina said...

Welcome to the wild and wacky blogosphere, Mr. Marlowe.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Faceshaker said...

I got so, so much out of this post, I just can't begin to tell you how grateful I am you have finally gotten around to blogging (due to an an inadvertent typographical error, I will heretofore refer to blooging...) and I look forward to reading more of your wise commentary.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home